We are delighted to offer pop-up shops throughout August 2021. We ask you to please utilise these as much as possible to purchase your uniform. The service we offer is exactly the same as you would receive in a high street shop. You will need an appointment. Bookings will open in July.
Please note the following important information to make sure you book the right appointments:-
All primary schools pop-up shops will be held at the White Hill Centre, in the Main Hall.
Chiltern Hills Academy pop-ups will be for this school only on selected dates listed below. Due to building work at the school, these will also be held at the White Hill Centre on Thursday evenings listed below.
Tuesday, 10th August 2021- White Hill Centre (2-5pm) – Brushwood School, Elmtree School, Ivingswood Academy, Newtown, Our Lady’s School & Thomas Harding School.
Wednesday, 11th August 2021 – White Hill Centre (9.30am-12.30pm) – Brushwood School, Elmtree School, Ivingswood Academy, Newtown School, Our Lady’s School & Thomas Harding School.
Tuesday, 17th August 2021 – White Hill Centre (2-5pm) – Brushwood School, Elmtree School, Ivingswood Academy, Newtown School, Our Lady’s School & Thomas Harding School.
Wednesday, 18th August 2021 – White Hill Centre (9.30am-12.30pm) – Brushwood School, Elmtree School, Ivingswood Academy, Newtown School, Our Lady’s School & Thomas Harding School.
We wish to ensure that you have an easy shopping experience however, we need to make sure we meet with Covid-19 Government guidelines and limit the number of parents at one time.
Please make sure you have booked your appointment via our booking site https://klschoolwear.simplybook.it/
Please select your date and a time slot to suit.
On arrival, can we please request from you …
- Prompt arrival for your booked time slot
- Hand gel – please use before handling goods
- Respect at least 1 metre social distancing
- There will be limited handling of uniform items
- Limited trying of garments. There will be no changing facilities
- Where possible, one parent with one child
- Adults are responsible for supervising children at ALL times and need to ensure they maintain social-distancing
- Pay by card and avoid cash
We are ensuring …
- Regular cleaning of key touch points
- Regular use of hand gel in between appointments
- If required by government guidelines, all staff and customers will be required to wear masks
We know just how daunting it can be getting your child kitted out and ready for school even at the best of times. This year more than ever, the importance of keeping uniform buying as stress-free and enjoyable as possible is more important than ever. We will aim to have as much stock as possible to provide the best customer experience. Should we not have a particular item, please be rest assured that we will take your order and deliver it in plenty of time for school starting in September.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Kate & Kathryn, KL Schoolwear